6000 WB Gloss Urethane is a high gloss, two component water based aliphatic polyurethane with excellent color enhancement properties. 6000 WB Gloss Urethane has excellent adhesion and hardness properties as well as abrasion, hot tire, and chemical resistance. 6000 WB Gloss Urethane is low VOC and low odor with multiple uses.
- Low viscosity allows for excellent substrate wetting and penetration.
- Provides superior resistance to many common chemicals, solvents and hot tire pick up.
- Excellent abrasion resistance that rivals many solvent based products.
- Gloss finish and low odor make this ideal for many interior applications.
- Can be tinted solid color using Kolour Koat Urapack-WB.
- VOC compliant for most areas in the United States and Canada.
Specifications / Compliances
- Dried coating is USDA accepted
- Meets OTC, CARB, LADCO & SCAQMD VOC restrictions.
Kit Sizes: 1.25 gallon and 2.5 gallon