CPR-Concrete Patch and Repair can be used in industrial, commercial and residential grouting, concrete repairing and patching, doweling and anchoring.
CPR can be used as a standalone patch and repair product or as an underlayment for most overlays.
CPR can be used as a scratch coat, it can be colored, ground to blend in and even polished. Note: When applying horizontally on a walking or driving surface, do not feather the edges and application depth must be a minimum of 1/4”.
CPR comes in light Concrete Gray in: 50 LB Bags (FXCPR50) and 20 LB Pails (FXCPR20).
MOST COMMON USES:
- Rebuilding Concrete stairs, corners, edges, pool copings, chips, gouges, stanchions, bridges, pillars, posts.
- Filling large holes in concrete walls, fences, Concrete Patch and Repair (Vertical, Horizontal, Overhead)
- Industrial, Commercial, and Residential
- Grouting, Doweling and Anchoring
- As an Underlayment for Overlays
- THICKNESS: Vertical & Overhead: Feather thin to 6”+ deep. Horizontal: 1/4″ minimum to 6″ Deep.
- APPLICATION METHOD: Most common method is Trowel
- WORKING TIME: 1-15 minutes in warm temperatures, +/- depending on temp, humidity. 15 to 30 minute average set time.
- PRODUCTS USED WITH: concrete overlays, epoxies, sealers.