Recommended for auto service centers, warehouses, computer rooms, laboratories, aircraft hangers, cafeterias, and some chemical exposure areas.
- SOLIDS BY WEIGHT and VOLUME: Mixed= 93% solids by weight / 92% solids by volume (+,-2%)
- VOLATILE ORGANIC CONTENT: Less than 95 grams per liter (for colors or clear mixed)
- STANDARD COLORS: Opaque clear/amber clear with color options using our urethane color packs. The colorants may be added. However, the colorants may not impart a total hide over dissimilar colored basecoats and therefore, a basecoat must be applied in the same color before applying this product. Color packs available for this product line are white, off white, light gray, medium gray, charcoal gray, tile red, tan, light blue and blue.
- COVERAGE PER GALLON Kit (colors): 600 square feet per gallon (a gallon kit + pigment = approximately 1.1 gallons and yields 660 square feet actual coverage per colored kit.
- COVERAGE PER GALLON KIT (clear): 500 square feet per gallon kit
- PACKAGING INFORMATION: 1 gallon kits (1 pint part A) with (0.70 gallons part B) and (3.0# part C.) (weights and volumes approximate) (approximately 1 gallon)
- MIX RATIO: 1.08# part A with 6.45# part B and 3.0# part C (weights approximate)
- FINISH CHARACTERISTICS: Semi-gloss/eggshell (typical gloss is 20-40 @ 60 degrees)