MicroTop can also be mixed a little thicker and used as a base or slurry coat for overlays and stenciling as well as tape down applications.
MicroTop Mix is used as a top coat overlay from feather thin to 1/8” deep for a smooth beautiful finish. With all of its varied uses, MicroTop could be the finest microtopping on the market.
MOST COMMON USES:
- Resurfacing Driveways, Patios, Pool Decks, Walkways.
- As a smooth Underlayment for other overlays.
- As the Top Coat for stencil or tape down applications
- On Interior Floors and Basement floors
- Micro-Thin overlay to bring substrate color back to white or gray so it can be recoloredTHICKNESS: Feathered Thin to 1/8”
APPLICATION METHOD: Spray, Roller, Magic Trowel, Trowel, Squeegee
WORKING TIME: 15 minutes to 1 hour based on thickness
PRODUCTS USED WITH:
- Liquid colors
- ColorPax Pigments
- Spray, Stamp, Trowel, Wall Mixes