The S2 Dust Extractor is specifically made to remove dust produced by working with concrete. It works best when connected to a grinder, scarifier, shot blaster, or saw that is small to medium in size.
The S2 has a 3-step filtration process that allows for continuous operation without filter clogs. Additionally, the filter can be cleaned without having to open the unit, and the dust can be collected in a Longopac bag.
This helps to protect the operator from inhaling harmful dust particles while using the S2 Dust Extractor.
- Power: 110v 1-ph
- Motors: 2x1200w
- Amp: 16.5 soft start
- Weight: 114 lbs
- Airflow: 236 cfm
- Water lift: 100″
- 2-stage industrial by pass motors
- Conical polyester Pre filter
- Hepa13 rated Hepa filter
- Jet puls filter cleaning
- 7,5m 2” hose
- Floor tool with rubber blades
- Longopac collection
VERSATILE AND EFFICIENT DUST EXTRACTORS WITH ADVANCED FEATURES
- The range of Dust Extractors offers 5 models and includes two 1-phase and three 3-phase models.
- All units are H-approved and equipped with H13 HEPA filters, drop down disposal system and direct bagging collection.
- The 3-phase models have electric distribution box that allows the machine, used with the extractor, to get power directly from the extractor unit.
- High quality pre-filters and HEPA filters secures clean air environment and continues operation without interruption of clogged filters.
- Sound/light signal for clogged filters
- Air pulse filter cleaning
- Strong wheels
- High-quality conductive suction hoses
The Dust Extractors are developed with the operator in mind. High level particle filtration for dust free environment, ergonomic, design for easy maneuvering and loading, high suction power and easy repair and maintenance.